Forbes Riley and her affiliates sell tickets / registration for events. All event dates are subject to change due to enrollment and logistical considerations.
• Forbes Riley and her affiliates have a 7-day refund policy. After registering, you have up to seven (7) calendar days to cancel your registration to receive a refund. In such situations, a 6% fee will be deducted for processing costs.
• Since there are ﬁxed costs to offer the event (administrative costs, salaries, coordination activities, printing, hotel contacts, and other business expenses), all event registration fees are nonrefundable eight (8) days after your registration date.
• Refunds will not be provided after attending any portion of the event.
• Failure to attend a registered event, without prior written notice and acceptance by Forbes Riley or her affiliates, will result in a loss of your investment.
• Requests for refunds after the 7th day of initial registration will be denied.
• All refund requests must be mailed, with a postmark within 7 days of registration to Forbes RileyEvents, 3158 24th Ave North, St Petersburg, FL 33713.
• Event registration may be transferred to a different Forbes Riley event of the same or lesser value to be held within one (1) year for a $99.00 charge; provided the transfer request is made in writing prior to the date of the original event.
• Extenuating circumstances, out of the control of the attendees, will be handled on a case-by- case basis with proper written and accepted justiﬁcation.
• Transfers to a different location or date must be made 60 days or more prior to the scheduled
event date by contacting Forbes Riley in writing and paying a transfer fee of $99.
• No transfers will be made within 60 days of the event date.
• Only one transfer is allowed.
• Transfers are valid for one year following the originally registration date.
• Transfers may be transferable to other individuals with written permission from Forbes Riley or her Affiliates.
Failure to Attend
• Failure to attend a registered event without prior written notiﬁcation as described above will result in
the forfeiture of payments collected toward the event.
• By participating in any delayed or partial payment plan, you agree to pay the balance in full in accordance
with the terms outlined for the event. Failure to complete payment as agreed will cause event and package prices to revert to regular retail prices and will result in the account being referred to recovery
• Event pricing includes tuition only. All food, travel, and accommodation costs are NOT included.
Product Purchase Policies
Learning Systems, Books, and Programs
• Any Forbes Riley media or print product (e.g., CDs, books, etc.) in its original condition may be returned for a full refund or exchange within 10 days from the original purchase. The original online order receipt number is required for all returns and exchanges. This does not include any software based products or third party products, which are not returnable or refundable.
• A missing item or damaged product fee of $30 will be applied to any product missing the original box packaging material, contents, accessories, promotional items, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “like new” condition).
• All purchases of durable goods (hats, clothing, etc.) are non-refundable.
*Policies may change without prior notice.